Thanks for visiting! I’m a Massachusetts-based freelance writer committed to helping adults learn.
Whether it’s explaining a health condition, a grammar point, or the nuances of American English, my goal is to help your readers understand.
I’m an experienced health writer who has tackled topics like diabetes, HPV vaccinations, and spinal cord injury for the websites Healthcommunities.com and SexHealthMatters.org. I also have extensive experience working with adult learners of English and can bring cross-cultural and linguistic perspectives to the table.
Here are just some of the types of writing I’ve done:
- patient education
- Q & A segments
- blog posts
- professional audience announcements
- newsletters for medical societies
- polls and surveys
- promotional Facebook and Twitter posts
I hold a master’s degree in Applied Linguistics from the University of Massachusetts at Boston. I’m also a member of the American Medical Writers Association and the Association of Health Care Journalists.
When you hire me for a project, you hire:
- a versatile writer with over 15 years of experience working with adult English learners from around the globe
- a talented researcher who can take complicated information and put it into plain language
- an adept social media user comfortable with promotion on Facebook and Twitter
- a professional who strives to make your life easier by delivering quality, accurate work on time
I invite you to browse my site to learn more about me and the work I do. How I can help you with your project?